Wells Fun Run Car Show and Cruise - Vendor Information


All Vendors are required to have a Tax Id or provide information to the WFR so we can obtain your One Time Event Tax Id#

For Vendor questions and/or additional Vendor information contact:
Grant Hylton at
775-275-0671 or


New this year, Food Venders will have to comply with and obtain a Temporary Food Permit from the State of Nevada. You must have a permit one week prior to the event. Below are the forms, requirements, and contact information for the Temporary Food Permit:

  • Temporary Food Establishment Self Inspection Checklist
  • Temporary Food Establishment Application Information
  • Temporary Food Establishment Application

    Please contact Ms. Doolittle with any of your Temporary Food Permit questions:

    Lindsey M. Doolittle
    Environmental Health Specialist I, REHST
    Division of Public & Behavioral Health
    1020 Ruby Vista Dr. STE 103
    Elko, NV 89803
    Phone: 775-753-1138
    Fax: 775-753-1140
    Email: ldolittle@health.nv.gov